SUGGESTIONS
I'm bored, and I feel like ranting, so here's a list of my suggestions to whoever I can think of. I'm sure some of you will not agree with some of my suggestions. But well, to each his own.
GMA's S.O.P. TV Show - Please do not let Richard Gomez and Rossanna Roces sing anymore. You're missing the point of your tagline, "Concert TV".
Lakas - Don't field GMA in the 2004 presidential elections. No matter what happens, I don't think she'll win, especially if FPJ will run against her. If that happens, he will surely win. If the politicians are serious about change, and they're serious that they don't want Erap back (YEAH RIGHT), they should just field ONE candidate.
GMA - Tell your PR people to be more subtle. Your plans for 2004 are very obvious with every photo-op that you have. Your main message should be "I am working hard because I love this country, and because I am here to serve every Filipino". Right now, your message is obviously "I am doing this so that you will vote for me during the 2004 presidential elections".
Nestle Ice Cream - Please tell your key accounts people to make sure that Rustans Katipunan and Shoppersville will always have Milo Ice Cream. Please.
4 A's - Add a page to your website about the Pilak Awards. Do you know that a lot of people search for info about it through Google? They want info, give them info. Face it, a lot of people are going online. And oh yeah, please update your website.
Powerboys - Mag-model na lang kayo!!!
ABS CBN - Stop pushing your G Girls. Think of something else. Please don't say that "Powerboys" is your answer, because yikes, they're better off as models.
FPJ - If you really don't have plans of running, then SAY SO! Your vague answers are making you less respectable. I don't like Erap, but I still think you're respectable. But I can be wrong.
Powerbooks - Please sell the other books in the "A Wrinkle in Time" series.
AXN - PLEASE BRING BACK CSI!!! Pleaseeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment