Saturday, September 14, 2002

PILAK AWARDS LIST OF WINNERS

I was finally able to get the list of winners of the 4 A's Pilak Awards from PinoyExchange.

Forgive me if I keep on blogging about this. It's really interesting and the memories it brings is just amazing.

Here's the list:

25. Camay "Ang Barko...President Roosevelt" / TV
24. Astra "Superman"/ Print
23. Jollibee "Lola" / TV
22. Knorr Chinese Soup "Just add 1 egg!" / TV
21. Mr. Clean "Labadami, Labango" / TV
20. Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce "Magnifico" / TV
19. PAL "Shining Though" / TV
18. DBP "Narda" / TV
17. Purefoods "Goodbye, Carlo" / TV
16. Sprite "Japorms" / TV
15. Johnson's Floor Wax "Parachute" / TV
14. Bench "Rowing" / TV
13. San Miguel Beer "Mag-beer muna tayo" / TV
12. Jollibee "Ligaw" / TV
11. Super Shell "Zoom Zoom" / TV
10. Gold Eagle Beer "Billards" / TV
9. Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce "Novices" / TV
8. MCDonald's Karen/Lolo" / TV
7. Palmolive Soap "I can feel it" / TV
6. Ayala Land "Grass to Glass" /Print
5. Rubie Blades "Ahit Pogi-Harana" / Radio
4. Royal Tru Orange "Joey-Mantika" / TV
3. Sarsi "Angat sa Iba" / TV
2. Superwheel " Magpatuka na lang ako sa ahas" / TV
1. San Miguel Beer "Isang Platitong Mani" /TV

I've been talking to friends about this. We couldn't believe that these two ads were not included in the list of finalists: Bear Brands "Look at my mole!" and San Miguel's "She-boom!".

No comments: