Friday, September 20, 2002

FRIDAY FIVE

1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people?
Hmmmm I'm okay at it. :) It's really so much easier now with texting.

2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
The two most 'successful' communication methods I use are text and email.

3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?
I have two - Yahoo Messenger and ICQ. I usually use ICQ because most of my friends use it. I only use Yahoo Messenger so that I'll know if I have new email.

4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?
Sad to say, they live far away. Most of them live in the south - Paranaque area. Some live in Makati.

5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"?
More of the latter. "Out of sight out of mind" is only for those useless, no-good people. :)

No comments: