Al Queda was planning to target the Philippines
This is what we get for being TOO rah-rah towards the US. Honestly, when they were here, I didn't mind. I honestly think that we can't really take care of ourselves when the need arises. I'm not talking about the government, I'm talking about war. If ever there will be war (God forbid), do you honestly think we can manage without the US, once we're targetted?
But GMA is just too much of a rah-rah girl. She's too vocal in supporting the US and their activities. And I think that because of this, the terrorists notice us more. See, they were/are actually planning to bomb two embassies here. Yikes.
And now GMA is supporting the US in their plans in attacking Iraq. I think she's one of the few who have expressed their support - I think that the only other supporter is Tony Blair. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)
No comments:
Post a Comment