This isn't about the movie. Right now I'm watching National Geographic. They're showing a special on Air Force One, the presidential airplane of the United States of America. "One part Oval Office, one part Camp David. With wings."

Some interesting facts...
-Air Force One boasts a perfect flying record and is considered the safest plane in the world.
-To be an Air Force One pilot, you must have more than 2,000 hours in the cockpit, worldwide flight experience, and a spotless record.
-As its name suggests, Air Force One is a military plane, overseen by the U.S. Air Force. Every time the plane flies, it is considered a military mission.
-Air Force One has 87 different telephone lines, including 28 that are secure and encrypted, with unlimited range.
Check out the official fact sheet.
When I saw the commercial about the special, I knew I had to watch. It's so cool that National Geographic was allowed to film in plane. They were able to film Clinton and Bush while they were working in the plane, and they were able to conduct interviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment