Saturday, September 07, 2002

FRIDAY FIVE on a Saturday

1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why?
Probably not the biggest, but it's the only one I can think of right now - stubbles! My guy friends will attest to this! :p

2. What irritating habits do you have?
I bite my nails, the sides/cuticles of my thumbs. Blech noh?

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be?
I just let them be. It's really hard to break this habit. I don't make a conscious decision to do it, so I'm usually unaware that I'm doing it. It's hard to change if it's like that.

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why?
I dunno... a lot of things gross me out. Oh yeah, this one --> people eating maggots. Saw this on Survivor and Fear Factor. Super EEEWWW.

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do?
Join Fear Factor, because I really can't do most of the things that the contestants are asked to do.

No comments: