FINALISTS OF THE PILAK AWARDS ***corrected***
The Pilak Awards were given by the 4 A's (Association of Accredited Advertising Agencies of the Philippines) to memorable ads in the Philippines on its 25th anniversary. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong...)
Got this list of finalists from PinoyExchange, from the "tv ads, print ads, billboards - your hatest and greatest" thread. 25 of these ads will be awarded with the Pilak Award.
When I read the list, I couldn't help but smile - some of these commercials I still remember, and most of them were really good ones. Memories!
(*in alphabetical order)
1. Ajax "Maxima Labandera"/ TV
2. Astra "Superman"/ Print
3. Ayala Land "Grass to Glass" /Print
4. Banco Filipino "Subok na Matibay, Subok na Matatag"
5. Bench "richard/Rowing" / TV
6. C U in Cebu "Donut Bai" / TV
7. Camay "Ang Barko...President Roosevelt" / TV
8. Colgate "Sinag ng Fresh Breath/Magie Moran" / TV
9. DBP "Narda" / TV
10. Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce "Novices" / TV
11. Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce "Godfather" / TV
12. Dequadin "Do-Re-Mi" / TV
13. Gold Eagle Beer "Billards" / TV
14. Johnson's Floor Wax "Parachute" / TV
15. Jollibee "Ligaw" / TV
16. Jollibee "Lola" / TV
17. Jollibee "I Love You Sabado" / TV
18. Knorr Chinese Soup "Pu-Yi/Good-ah!" / TV
19. Magnolia Frozen Delights "Mommy" / TV
20. MCDonald's Karen/Lolo" / TV
21. Milkmaid "Grow Tall Little Man" /TV
22. Mr. Clean "Labadami, Labango" / TV
23. Nestle "Sa Mata ng Bata" / TV
24. PLDT "Billy" / TV
25. PLDT "Suportahan Ta Ka" / TV
26. PAL "Shining Though" / TV
27. Palmolive Soap "I can feel it" / TV
28. Petron "Palyado" / Radio
29. Purefoods "Goodbye, Carlo" / TV
30. Royal Tru Orange "Joey-Mantika" / TV
31. Rubie Blades "Ahit Pogi-Harana" / Radio
32. Safeguard "Konsensya/Supermarket" / TV
33. San Miguel Beer "Isang Platitong Mani" /TV
34. San Miguel Beer "Bruno" / TV
35. Sarsi "Angat sa Iba" / TV
36. Spartan Rubber Sandals " Criselda" / TV
37. Sprite "Japorms" / TV
38. Superwheel " Magpatuka na lang ako sa ahas" / TV
39. Super Shell "Zoom Zoom" / TV
40. Tide "Nagkabistuhan na" / TV
No comments:
Post a Comment