Would you read Saddam Hussein's novels?
Imagine, the kids in Iraq don't have a choice. Yup, check out the "Winners and Losers" section of Time Magazine, July 8 issue. Saddam Hussein's novels will be taught in Iraqi schools. I really don't know what the novel is about, but I can just imagine. We all know how evil this guy is. It's safe to assume that his novels include his evil ideas. He's pretty smart (if he's not he wouldn't be in power, right?) - he knows that it's best to start with the young ones. This move will actually have two good results (good for him, not for the world!) First, it will be easier for him to brainwash his people. And second, he's assured of sales.
I wonder why the Iraqi people voted for him? Do they really believe in him? Or they didn't have a choice?
No comments:
Post a Comment