FRIDAY FIVE!
1. Where were you born?
In a clinic in Quezon City (I forgot the name.), by Dra. Gregorio.
2. If you still live there, where would you rather move to? If you don't live there, do you want to move back? Why or why not?
Well, I live in Quezon City now, but I grew up in Binan Laguna. I don't *want* to move back just yet, although I'm not totally against it. I just got so used to living here in QC.
3. Where in the world do you feel the safest?
Anywhere as long as I'm with my mom and dad.
4. Do you feel you are well-traveled?
Not really. I've only been to two Asian countries, and I haven't gone to Europe yet. Only been to less than 6 states in the US too. So, no. I would like to travel more.
5. Where is the most interesting place you've been?
I think it would be Mt. Banahaw. It's just a beautiful, spiritual (not religious ha) place. The people there are so nice! And it's lovely to look at the sky at night, you'll see more stars. I'd love to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment