My first FRIDAY FIVE!
1. Where are you right now?
In my room, in front of my computer.
2. What have you lost recently?
The Cross pen that I got for free at an event! Damn. Ganda pa naman nun.
3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now?
"Fields of Gold" by Sting. Nope! The 2nd CD I purchased is the one that embarrasses me. "Bodyguard" soundtrack! Hahaha!
4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen?
None in particular. As long as the pen writes well, I'm okay with it. I really like Parker pens because they write well and they last long. Cross pens look good but the ink doesn't last.
5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Depends on the brand of the ice cream. For Dip n Dots, I love strawberry and berries and cream. For Baskin and Robbins, I love Cookies and Cream. For Haagen Dazs, I love Macadamia. For Selecta, Cookie and Cream is it!
No comments:
Post a Comment