I just watched Minority Report yesterday and everyone is right. It's so cool! Story is great, acting is great, twists are great, technology featured were great - I guess to sum it all up, it was just AWESOME!

However, I talked about it with Gino and we decided that there were loopholes. And we also have unanswered questions. Lemme list them all down...
-Why did they choose the year 2054? Any year more than 2100 would have been more believable. I doubt if we'll have those kinds of cars and highways by that year. The computers? Possible.
-If Agatha was really good, why didn't she tell John to run earlier? Right after she told him to run the cops arrived.
-I think that the wife was too important a character to be 'introduced' that late.
Errr, we talked about more stuff but my brain is kinda fried already - too much work today. Til next time folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment