SOAP OPERA TWISTS
Bunny slept over at the condo last night. I told her about the plots of 2 of the GMA 7 soap operas, since I follow "Telebabad". (Ehehehe.) "Ang Iibigin ay Ikaw" really reminds me of Melrose Place, with all its relationship twists. Really absurd. I don't like the show, the only one I really like is "Kung Mawawala Ka". (Ehehehe.)
This isn't complete because I don't watch this show everyday, so I don't know the whole story.
Setting is a province. Alice Dixon had a relationship with Richard Gomez (Waldo) before. They had two kids - McDo Girl Karen(Ermina) and a little boy (Daniel). Alice Dixon, I guess out of ambition, left Waldo for Christopher de Leon, who lives in the city. She brought Daniel, and I think she said he was Christopher's kid. Barbara Perez, Christopher's mom, loves her grandchild so much, but she hates Alice Dixon.
Meanwhile, Waldo was so devasted. He tried to kill himself by drowning himself. I think they found some of his clothes, so everyone thought he was dead. Ermina was left with her grandmother, Rosa Rosal. She raised her on her own. Ermina has a childhood sweethart, AJ Eigenman (Marcel). Marcel liked her too. But his mother, Rio Locsin, has never liked her for him. I think this was because her family was involved with several scandals (dad killed himself, mom left them for another man...). Another girl liked Marcel, and this was Champagne Morales. Marcel's family owes Champagne Morales' mom so Rio Locsin wants Marcel to like Champagne Morales.
Champagne Morales hates Ermina. She was going to surprise her with something (something bad I guess) at a warehouse. Ermina wanted to leave, and when she tried to, Champagne Morales pulled her hair and slapped her and fought with her. Ermina fell on the floor, and Champagne got a metal tube and was supposed hit Ermina. But she slipped, and she fell on the tubes and died. Since Ermina was the main suspect, she left the province for Manila.
On the ferry she met Yasmine, who was going to her aunt in Manila. Her aunt promised her that she will take care of her, because her mother died. Ermina and Yasmine became friends. But Yasmine was nowhere to be found one day, and everyone suspected that she jumped off the ferry. When asked for the girl's name, Ermina gave her name instead. And she said that she was Yasmine.
So she went to Yasmine's aunt, Jackie Lou Blanco. The last time that her aunt her Yasmine, she was still a baby. Jackie Lou Blanco, seeing that Ermina/Yasmine looks so 'probinsiyana'', now treats her like a helper, instead of a niece.
Jackie Lou Blanco is married to Mark Gil. She is the mistress of Christopher de Leon, who is now officially married to Lani Mercado. They have a son, Chubi, who will be the future love interest of Ermina, based on the streamers along EDSA). Alice Dixon was jailed for something, but she was able to escape with the help of Bembol Roco, who likes her a lot. And now she's trying to go back to the house of Christopher de Leon to get back her son.
Meanwhile, Rio Locsin and Richard Gomez are now an item, and Rio Locsin is hiding him in a nearby province. She keeps on telling Richard Gomez to forget about his past and move on. Marcel, Rio Locsin's son, doesn't know about this relationship. He doesn't even know about the house in the other province. In the last episode, he secretly rode the vehicle so he was brought to that house by Rio Locsin, and he saw Richard Gomez. Remember that Richard Gomez is the dad of his 'girlfriend'. By the way, everyone in the province thinks that Ermina died because it was reported that she was the one who jumped from the ferry.
Hilo na ako. (Ehehehe.)
No comments:
Post a Comment