FRIDAY FIVE!
1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own?
A blue Celine dress.
2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire?
The ones I posted below this entry - black dresses I found in the Neiman Marcus website.
3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why?
My gray knitted blouse. I don't know why, I just like it. Very comfy and looks really nice. Goes well with black pants.
4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in?
My black Celine dress (the one with 3/4 sleeves - hehehe I have two black dresses kasi from Celine). I remember - when I wore that, I receive a lot of compliments. Also, two friends thought I got it from Prada, ehehe.
5. What has been your biggest fashion accident?
I don't know, marami rami na rin. Sometimes, when I reminisce, I ask myself "Why the hell did I wear that?"
No comments:
Post a Comment