ANNOYING!
I am so annoyed with the Ateneo University Athletics Office!!! Here's the story...
I follow the UAAP basketball games every year. And I always watch the Ateneo-La Salle games. In my 9 years as an Atenean, I've only missed 2 or 3 live games! The big game between these two schools will take place tomorrow, at the Araneta Coliseum. I went to the Ticketnet office last week, but they said tickets will only be available on August 5 (monday). And they were only selling Upper B and General Admission tickets. Unfortunately, I couldn't go back last monday, so I went back tuesday. And guess what! No more Upper B tickets, just general admission. I'd rather watch on TV than stay in that section, since it's too far already.
Our next option was to contact the head of the Ateneo University Atheletics Office, since he's a friend of my dad. We called him up tuesday, and he said Upper B tickets were still available. We reserved 3 tickets. Then last wednesday, he said that we can pick it up at his office, from his secretary. That we did, but the secretary told us that the head didn't leave anything for us. We were okay with that. My dad followed up, and the head said we could pick up the tickets yesterday. Thing is, we couldn't go there yesterday, so I went there today. Of course, the secretary said the head didn't leave anything for us. AARRGGHH!!!
Why do this to us, to me? I know Ateneans who don't give a damn about the UAAP. Here I am, an avid supporter eversince, and they do this to me! Hindi ako pa-importante. If in the first place they said that there were no more tickets, I would be okay with that. I know that tickets get sold right away. But they said there were still tickets, and he said that they're with his secretary. Twice! BWISET!
Well, if we don't get our tickets, we can watch it on TV. Haaaay. Pero kahit na bwiset yung Athletics Office, GO ATENEO! pa rin. ONE BIG FIGHT!
For UAAP updates, check out the UAAP Section of UniversityBelt.
No comments:
Post a Comment