MY LIFE IN PICTURES
Saw Bunny's Blog yesterday. She posted a neoprint of her and Bianca. I got inspired, so I looked at my old albums, and even the pics in my hard disk.
I remember that I used to be the designated "photographer" in class during high school. I wasn't really the photographer, since I'd always join the pictures. But I was the one who always brought the camera. The cameras I brought were regular ones. Nothing fancy. But I always brought one. And so I had so many pictures then. During college, it was the same. I always brought my camera. I have so many college pictures, compared to my friends.
I also have a lot of old pictures of my 'chat' barkada, including Bunny. Some of the pictures still make me laugh really loud, since we were really silly back then.
But after that I somewhat lost it.
Looking back, I didn't take a lot of pictures the past 3 years. I'm still wondering why I lost interest. It's such a nice thing, especially when all the pictures are placed in an album. So many memories keep flooding back just looking at the pictures.
I promise myself to always bring a camera, and take more pictures of me and my friends. I owe it to myself years from now. I think of it as a gift to myself, in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment