Just realized that I haven't been blogging much lately. This is both bad and good. Bad because I told myself that I will try to blog at least once a day. Good because it means I'm busy. I was starting to get really bored last week so I submitted my resumes to different companies last thursday, and monday. And now I have a lot of interviews - that's because I'm not being picky yet. I think I should just start being picky when it comes to the offer. But interviews? Hey, better to have more, right?
I went to an interview at a foreign company yesterday. It was a food company (totally not my line) - but hey, they called me so somehow they're okay with my resume. Turns out that these people do B-to-B - they sell food to hotels and restaurants. And they also own Santi's. I can't see myself in that company though. Imagine, at the lobby, the guard asked me to turn off my celphone because "celphones are not allowed upstairs". Nyak!
I'm off to another interview now. I really hope that I will be 'rewarded' for my being careful. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment