CSI!
Watched CSI a while ago. This is really just one of the best TV shows, well, at least for me. I guess it's not surprising that I like it, because I've really been interested in forensic science eversince. I used to follow the crime show (real scenarios) of Discovery Channel. (Forgot the title though.) I'm just amazed at what science and technology can do! Also, I find dectective stories interesting. I used to be a big fan of Nancy Drew. I think I was able to read almost all of the Nancy Drew books.
I have a theory related to the show. If ever a person becomes an "obvious" suspect (meaning, evidence clearly points to that person)before the last 15 minutes of the show, that person isn't the real suspect. Everything becomes clear in the last 15 minutes of the show, usually within the last 5 minutes. I follow the show, and so far, my theory has been right.
One of the cases featured in the episode a while ago (they usually solve 2 cases per episode) bothered me a lot. It turned out that it was the little girl (8 years old) who killed the old lady (who was their neighbor). The old lady had a lot of cats. The little girl killed her with a ballpen, because the old lady refused to give away one of her cats. In the end, when she was being questioned, she actually lied and said that it was her mom who killed the old lady! She was such a convincing liar. Thing is, she didn't know about fingerprints, and it was her fingerprints that were found on the ballpen.
If you guys are interested in watching, you can watch the show on AXN, wednesdays 9PM and sundays 9PM. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment