Friday, August 30, 2002

After 2 weeks (or is it 3?), I was finally able to do my act of kindness!!! It took so long because I didn't have a chance to do it. When I do see some streetchildren, I'm in the car, with no food to give. Last wednesday, I bought food for some streetchildren outside Mercury Drug, Katipunan. I was so excited that I almost bought junk food for them. I ended buy buying crackers, lotsa crackers. I was able to give around 5 kids. I was so happy, especially after hearing one of the kids says "Yehey! May baon na ako bukas!"

Try doing random acts of kindness. It will make you feel good, it will make the other person feel good, and it will make the world a better place, even just for a while. :)

My next act of kindness is to call a friend who I haven't talked to for a long time. I'll tell her that I miss her and that I love her very much. This I got from Jim Paredes. It was part of our TCU seminar. If you have time, maybe you can do it too. :)

No comments: