Sunday, July 18, 2004

Stuffed Toys
 
As a couple, Jovan and I are not really fond of stuffed toys.  No offense to couples who have a LOT of stuffed toys.  I just think I had too many when I was a kid, so I'm really not into it right now.  Jovan's family used to have a stuffed toy business so I guess he got sick of it too.  But still, we're proud of our 3 stuffed toys, one of which, we bought today. 
 
Our stuffed toys have the weirdest names.  The pathetic names actually add to the charm of the toys.  We have a white seal which we bought at Ocean Adventure, and his name is "Whitey".  We have a gray whale, also bought at Ocean Adventure, who we call "Free Whaley".  And just today, Jovan bought a brown bear that looks like a dog.  We call him "Doggy".         


Whitey


Doggy


Doggy again

No comments: