Here comes the bride!
No, that's not for me. :) My future sister-in-law got married last Sunday at the Christ the King church. The reception was at the Tektite Audi. It was a bit small - I actually got worried and asked Jovan if The Loft was bigger (we have the same number of guests) and he assured me that it is. There was so much food, and flowers! Lots of learnings too, for our wedding. But all in all, it was nice, and I'm really happy for the couple.
ONE BIG FIGHT!
I usually watch the Ateneo-La Salle games live. Unfortunately, we couldn't watch last Sunday because of Jovan's sister's wedding. But since the wedding was at 2, the reception was done at around 5PM. Jovan brought a small TV which we set up outside the auditorium. We looked crazy watching and cheering, in our gowns and barongs.
As for the game, I have to say that the team has a lot of heart. Ateneo usually needs a lot of time to catch up. But last Sunday, they were able to catch up in less than 6 minutes! They were trailing the whole time! I think the La Sallians already thought that they had the game, so when Ateneo started to catch up, they freaked out, and they didn't know what to do.
I'm so proud of the team. They played with lots of heart! GO ATENEO!!! ONE BIG FIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment