92 AD
Met the group 92AD a while ago and it went really well, that we booked them right away! I was happy to learn that 8 of the members are from Ateneo. Most of the songs that we want for the ceremony are Jesuit songs, so it would be easier for them to learn the ones that are not in their repertoire. Unfortunately, Hangad, another group, will be in the US for their US tour, and there is a possibility that Bukas Palad will be in Europe for their European tour. But I'm still very happy with 92 AD. They sang some songs to us during our meeting and they're good! At first I was concerned that they were only 10, but really, you will not notice this when they start singing.
We already told them that we'll get them. We just need to sign the contract and give the downpayment. Yey!
No comments:
Post a Comment