Divisoria
Had a blast in Divisoria today with my mom! I was able to get swatches of potential 'telas' for the entourage gowns. And I think I'm gonna go for Periwinkle blue and Power blue (if I'll have a 2-tone motif). I found potential wedding paraphernalia too - fans for the guests in the Church, centerpieces, and potential give-aways. Then, shopping galore! I was so tried by the time we left.
Weddings at Lakbay
I was able to attend the launch of Weddings at Lakbay yesterday, at Gazebo Royale. What a lovely place. Too bad their rates are unreasonably high. They should have lowered their prices since they're just new. That way, they can get a lot of customers and these customers can spread the word. Anyway, I quickly learned that it was a press launch (I thought it was THE launch) since there weren't a lot of people. It's an interesting concept, but I'm not sure if it will fly right away. I think the primary target market should be the couple-to-be's who are abroad. Well, we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment