I just realized how dependent I am on my computer. I had my computer reformatted last wednesday because it kept going bonkers. I'm gonna get it back on monday. It's so hard not to have a computer, mainly because I can't go online. I'm so dependent on my email - for work, preps, keeping in touch with friends...
Preps Update
I am so happy because we now have a reception venue! Jovan, my mom and I checked out The Loft at Rockwell after lunch, and we absolutely loved it! All our requirements were met! It's covered (I'm scared that it might rain), we can bring any caterer (we really want to get Josiah's), and it looked really nice! We were so relieved after our ocular, because we can now move on with the preps. Happy!
Here's a picture of The Loft:
Note to self: blog about Angels and Demons, Survivor All-Stars, American Idol, and 'Tizers next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment