Mushy Movies
Watched Chasing Liberty yesterday and Milan a while ago. I absolutely loved Chasing Liberty! But the movie isn't for everyone. It's a high-school-teeny-bopper-mushy-feel good movie. Kilig!!! I know some girls will disagree but the guy, Matthew Goode, is just gorgeous! I think his accent in the movie helped. Is he really British? Oh yeah, Mandy Moore is okay as an actress, just don't ask her to cry and don't give her too many 'drama' moments. :D
Milan is okay, not as bad as I thought it would be. Worth watching for me. You get to see how Filipinos live in Italy, and there's a bit of sightseeing too. But a lot of people have said this about the movie and I agree: it lacks "kilig" moments. Doesn't help that it was long. You will surely notice this towards the end of the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment