Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Back!

Let go, and let God. That's just what I did. And now it seems that everything is falling into place. I just started on my part-time job today, and I'm so excited! I didn't expect this, so imagine my joy when it was offered to me. Yup, I am now a marketing consultant (I'm assuming this since we didn't talk about the designation) for PinoyExchange! I'm going to help Mads with marketing - site growth, advertising, sponsorships, events, etc.

I only have to go to the office twice a week. I chose tuesday since update meetings are usually held on this day, and wednesday, by way of cancellation. For mondays, since there's a radio show (please tune in to 918AM Sports Radio from 8 to 10AM, mondays), no one's in the office until the afternoon. For thursdays, we only have one car available because of color coding. For fridays, traffic is really bad, worse than the usual shitty daily traffic.

This is definitely going to be another hell of a ride. And I'm excited! Please do check out a PinoyExchange!

(This is a picture of the Teampex girls.)

No comments: