The people I love most... my parents...
My dad's BP has been very high for the past two days, so we went to see a doctor today. He was told to undergo some tests, and then we have to go back to the doctor. The doctor says that there's a possibility that one of his blood vessels is clogged, but he has to see the results of tests first before he confirms anything.
One of my biggest fears in life is losing my parents. That fear affects me more and more each day. You see, I'm an only child, and my parents are relatively old. My dad's 64 and my mom's 63. I can see the changes already - their skin, their movements, their eyes, and even their teeth. I can never talk to anyone about this except for Jovan. I try to deny the fear and it has been getting worse lately so I've decided to just write about it. Whenever I start thinking about it, the tears just start falling down. And this blog entry isn't an exception. I love my parents very much and the past year has just been a blast with them, thanks to Jovan. My prayers always start with them - I hope that they'll live to see their grandchildren grow up. Always. Before I even mention Jovan, before I pray for myself.
Please help me pray for my dad, and also my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment