Saturday, February 28, 2004

Been a very busy week for me!

Last weekend

I got a haircut last saturday at Propaganda 'cause my hair was very long already. I was really annoyed already, and I used up too much shampoo. When my mom saw my hair afterwards she said my hair was still long - I told her that I lost 3 inches already. I'll probably get another haircut next month.

Our good friend Shirley is back from the US so we went out with her last saturday night. We had dinner in Soul Food. They have good food but I really think they have a branding problem. I was surprised that they had Mexican food - when I think "Soul Food", I think of soup and other comforting food. After that we sang the night away at Red Box. I really didn't want to go there, but one of our friends kinda forced us to. It's a good videoke place - they have lots of songs, new ones included, and everything's computerized. But make sure you have LOTSA money, if you go there at night. And to smokers, smoking isn't allowed.

For the first time in many months, Jovan and I went to the 5:30PM mass. We usually go to mass in the morning but we wanted to wake up late that day.

This week...

...was all about work. Except for wednesday, which was DVD day! We bought new DVD's from our suki. Watched Tomb Raider 2, and planning to watch The Italian Job this weekend.

Happy weekend to everyone!

No comments: