Monday, February 02, 2004

Preps Update

I didn't realize that it has been a long time since I last posted an update. :) We already reserved the Church - Nuestra Senora de Gracia in Guadalupe. We both went to the Churches in our list and we loved it the most! We felt really comfortable just walking around the Church. So even if we don't have a reception venue yet, we reserved it already! I hope that everything works out for us with regards to the reception venue.


Front of the Church (Picture from the Fol Rana website)


Inside the Church (Picture from the Fol Rana website)

More pictures of the Church here, here and here.

We already have a shortlist of wedding coordinators and we were able to talk to one already. She was nice, and we felt comfortable talking to her so that's a good sign. I'm going to set up meetings with the 3 others so that we can choose right away.

I was able to talk to Tisha Rosales of Balay Kandila yesterday at the Westin Bridal Fair and she's really nice! I looked at the pictures of their past weddings and they were all BEAUTIFUL! I would love to conceptualize with her already however, we need a reception venue first. So my meeting with Tisha will have to wait. I also met up with Bunny since Milkwear had a booth at the fair.


Me and Spunky Daisy at the Westin Bridal Fair

For the reception, our choices are the following: Manila Polo Club, Rockwell Tennis Courts, and an affordable hotel. I swear I love W@W - someone actually made an analysis of the cost and benefits of each hotel! We will also look at the Loft at Rockwell as suggested by Jude, and the Philippine Army Officers Club function room at The Fort. Do you have other suggestions? Please, please email me!

No comments: