Friday, May 30, 2003

We had our general assembly yesterday and it was different from the GA's of the past. So many things are going on in the office right now, so naturally, the boss tried to address the most important issues. I'd say it was a pretty heavy GA, because of all the stuff that were mentioned - most of which are negative.
I'm happy that he brought up the issue of lack of communication, at least we agree on that. But it seems that no matter how much communication is encouraged, it's still the same as before...

Speaking of the boss, we had a 'chat' (well, sorta) and I'm really happy with what we 'talked' about. Ang galing! I just wish he sees all the details, every single thing that's going on in the office. I'm sure he'll be shocked and disappointed with some things. But I think it's impossible for him to see everything because his focus should really be the bigger picture. Oh well.

No comments: