This is the second time for me to get sick within the past two weeks. Not good. I'm wondering why. I've been taking vitamins. Is it the stress at work? I thought I was handling it well. But the last month has been hell. So many things going on at the same time! It doesn't help that I'm involved with almost all of the stuff here at work. It also doesn't help that my direct boss isn't here, and the boss assigned to our group now doesn't seem to see everything I'm doing. There's this one aspect of my job that I should improve on, I admit. And for me, it seems that this boss only sees that. Oh well. Tough luck for me.
It was pointed out to me that I should 'let go' today, because I'm sick. What happened was that my morning was all about text messages and calls. A LOT of calls. I just can't leave the projects hanging so I end up "working" on them somehow (working with quotation marks). The last time I was absent, I ended up being online from the house for 6 hours. I was still working, but from home. Thing is, I think I really need to rest, especially today. My head is aching so much right now, as I type.
I hope everyone's having a better time than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment