Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Friday Five on a Tuesday

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Yes! My friends all say I'm OC (obsessive-compulsive). I want everything to be neat.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
Yes, right now I have two notebooks. One is an organizer. I place appointments, special occasions, etc, there. The other one is a "To Do List" notebook. I really have to write down every thing that I have to do at work the next day. I need the list to guide me through the day, even if I know something new will always come up.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Yes!

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Not by alphabet. By categories. For CD's, I put the women's CD's together, bands, OPM, men, instrumental, etc. For DVD's, the categories are action, drama, classics, romantic, comedy.. For books, business books, inspirational, children's books, comics (calvin and hobbes, far side, etc).

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
Events!

No comments: