Thursday, May 08, 2003

Absent again today. I really couldn't get up this morning. It's good that I was able to go online right away, at least I can work a little.

I thought about it the whole day, and I've come to the conclusion that it's really stress. My maximum temperature is 37.5 C, but I really don't feel well, and my colds are really bad. I guess I got tired because of that one very, very stressful month (it started two weeks before Holy Week).

I have no choice but to rest again today.

(I'm watching Wild Thornberries right now, and the setting is the Philippines.)

Last night I watched "Nuts Entertainment" on Channel 7. It really sucked. It wasn't funny at all. If you ask me, I'd go for their old "Beh Bote Nga" if I really had to choose. Good thing CSI was on AXN.

(I'm watching Wild Thornberries right now, and the setting is the Philippines.)

Thanks to Din, Junnie, and Mark for dropping by.

No comments: