Idol News
I love American Idol. I find it very entertaining. But more than that, it's one of the things that keep me going, because it's something I look forward to every week, aside from the weekend. There are not a lot of things I look forward to right now.
I think the Americans got it really wrong when Sabrina Sloan left, but that's okay. However, I think the Americans are getting it wrong by keeping Sanjaya Malakar there. That's not okay. He has no stage presence at all. I was glad that he was part of the bottom 2 last week. I hope he gets voted off this week.
I think the girls have it. And though everyone thinks it's between Melinda and Lakisha, I think Jordin has a shot. She's pretty, she's young, and she has a beautiful voice. I just hope she'll be consistent. The boys - well, too bad that the girls are just way more talented.
No comments:
Post a Comment