300
This. Is. An. Awesome. Movie.
I agreed to watch the movie grudgingly. I even said "I don't care about Sparta!" You see, I'm not into period and war movies. But I figured I was gonna be with friends so even if I'll hate the movie, it was okay. Well, that was what I thought. I was so wrong! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the movie!
After work, we went to Powerplant. We were a group of 8 - Jovan and I, Mads and JP, Fen and JT, Binky and Doc Hubby. I shopped a bit (It has been so long since I shopped in Dorothy Perkins so I bought a lot! GULP!), we ate at Oliver's, then watched the movie at 7:20PM.
The movie was one beautiful, fluid, painting. Yes, you read that right. It was like watching a painting come to life. Beautiful, beautiful cinematography. Great treatment of motion. Yes it was gory at times, but you get past it. Some of the fight scenes were actually beautiful. It's also pretty accurate, so by watching you get to brush up on your ancient history.
Please do try to watch it while it's being shown in the cinemas. This is a movie that should be watched in the moviehouse. The experience won't be the same if you watch it on DVD.
1 comment:
saw it na. ok lang. hehe. am still not as crazy about it as others are :p
Post a Comment