Sunday, March 04, 2007

Don't you sometimes feel the universe is talking to you?

I love it when I feel the universe is talking to me, through a song, lines from a movie, entries from fellow bloggers, advice from friends, observing the lives of strangers... It gives me a sense of direction, because really, there are times when I have all but given up. I feel that Someone somewhere cares for me, and is making sure that I get the message. The latest snippet of wisdom I found in Bea's blog:

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. Know a good thing when you see it and don't let it slip away. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. No one said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it.


Wisdom. It's something that I really need now.

No comments: