Thursday, October 10, 2002

Just got this via email.

La Salle-Ateneo: A duel beyond basketball
HERE'S THE SCORE by Teodoro C. Benigno
The Philippine Star 10/02/2002


How do we look at Saturday?

In the old days we had a crystal ball. We were a soothsayer supreme, at times Oom the Omniscient, the Seer of Sotanghoen, Teodorus the Peerless Swamus. At times our crystal ball turned out to be a lousy, double-crossing doorknob. Oh well, I couldn't win them all. Many fans would bet against the team I predicted would win. Once, I had to eat my column since I forecast an Ateneo win over La Salle. This bummed out and I said I would eat my column inside two slices of bread with lots of ketchup. I did, yuck. An incorrigible crystal ball gazer we, Teodorus again peers at the lighted globule.

Alakazam! Need I prophesy the obvious? The Archers will win.

-------
Mwahahahahaha! I wonder what a column inside two slices of bread with lots of ketchup tastes like? :D

No comments: