Friday Five!
1. How many TVs do you have in your home?
Just 3. One in my parents' room, one in my room, and a small one in the kitchen.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week?
I watch TV a lot. In a week, I watch around 25 hours of TV. 3 hours a day from Monday til Saturday, and around 5-6 hours every Sunday.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children?
In general, no. But I have to admit that a lot of shows now are not kid-friendly.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken?
Used to be CSI, but they're just replaying it now. I make sure I watch Kung Mawawala Ka, Kool Ka Lang, The Amazing Race, and Will and Grace.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like?
That would really be cool! Hmmm, it will definitely be a mix. There will be soap operas, musical varieties, sitcoms (Kool Ka Lang and US sitcoms), US drama series, reality TV (The Amazing Race! Survivor, pwede na.), sports (esp. tennis and UAAP!), news, and cartoons. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment