Thursday, April 27, 2006

American Idol

It's about time that I wrote about American Idol. Heck, there are 6 contestants left! I had a lot of bets at the start, but sadly, one of them is already out. My bets at the start were Mandeesa, Elliot, Chris, and Taylor. I was very disappointed when Mandeesa left - for me, she had the best voice! Elliot has a great voice, but realistically, I dont think he can win because of his looks. It sucks I know, the voice should be more important, but that's just the way it is. I HOPE that I'm wrong, I would love to see him win. Chris, on the other hand, has both the voice and charm. Though his voice is not as good as Elliot's, it's unique, and with the right songs, he's just awesome. Taylor is so much fun to watch, and I think there were weeks when the judges just didn't get him, but I believe he's doing well.

Tonight's theme was love songs. My favorite performances were Elliot's, Taylor's (I have NO idea why the judges didn't like his performance!) and Chris. Tomorrow's elimination will be interesting - I hope Katherine McPhee gets voted out, but that's just wishful thinking. I'm hoping the bottom 3 will be Katherine, Paris, and Kelly. (TAMA NA PA-CUTE!) Realistically, I think it's possible that Paris and Kelly will be included.

No comments: