Big bro Michael O invited me, Jovan, Mads and Clar to Bay last thursday, and we were all game! No definite plans, just a road trip with friends. And we ended having a blast, as usual. I'm convinced - it's really the company. Not the activities, not the destination. But of course these add to the fun.
Jovan and I met up with Clar in the house at around 6AM. We picked up Mads, then met up with Mike in Filinvest at around 7AM. We had breakfast in KFC in SLEX, and then it was road trip time! We went to Mike's Tito's house in Bay where we were served the most delicious monay ever! After that we went to Sampaloc lake. On our way to Liliw, we stopped for scramble, which Clar and Mads did not enjoy. In Liliw, Mads and I shopped for slippers and shoes like crazy. It was so freaking hot but that didn't stop us! We were planning to go to Lake Caliraya but we felt really drained already, so we ended up eating at a binalot place in Pagsanjan. In the afternoon, we went to Woodrose and I showed them around.
We had so much fun - I can't count the times we laughed together. We all took turns being the DJ with the iPod. Plus, we started discussing our plans to put up a business together. I really hope that will push through.
Here are some pictures:
(click on the photo for a bigger size)
Just arrived in Bay!
Picture taking at Sampaloc Lake
Shopping for shoes at Liliw!
Trying on a hat!
Picture muna before lunch!
Having fun in the CRV
No comments:
Post a Comment