Sunday, April 16, 2006

Lunch Buffet with the Family

We now have a(nother) lawyer in the family! Congratulations to my brother-in-law, Carlo, for passing the bar! Free services, woohoo! Ehehe!

Carlo absolutely loves the Saisaki/Dad's/Kamayan buffet so naturally, he treated us for lunch there. We went to the Edsa branch, which I haven't gone to for a long time now. It was full! There were so many people, so many choices, so many free stuffed toys... Of course the food was great, no surprise there.

One of the best things that came with marriage, at least for me, is having an extended family. For the longest time, we were only three in the family. We had a lot of "adopted" cousins, but that's different. I also have my own adopted brothers, but again that's different. We were really only three in the family. But now, I have two brother-in-laws and a sister-in-law. And I'm going to have a nephew/niece soon! I'm excited!


Family Pic


Freebies!

No comments: