Another Perfect Weekend
After another shit week at work, I was given another perfect weekend. God's way of reminding me that I'm blessed...
Yesterday, I went to the doctor with my mom to have myself checked, since my tummy's condition hasn't improved the past two weeks. I was told to take Nexium daily for two weeks. I liked the doctor, Dr. Pangilinan of St. Luke's, and I am now considering him as my main gastro doctor. Hated the one before him, Dra. de Ocampo of St. Luke's, because she doesn't connect to the patients and she shows that she is irked. Anyway, Jovan wasn't able to join me because he had to take care of Chai's registration and he joined the firefly bike clinic in UP. After lunch, BB (short for Big Brother) Mike invited us to join him in picking up and delivering the Tour of the Fireflies jerseys. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that he was working with my former Theo teacher, Rosar Crisostomo. Geez, that was 10 years ago! We delivered the jerseys to the Extreme bikeshop where of course Jovan and Mike seemed like kids in a candy or toy store. Yes Mike, I know you WANT that Merida. We had merienda in A Venetto, and then we went to Footloose for well-deserved foot spas. We met up with Cathy and Mads in Eastwood. We hung out in Fuzion, and planned out THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE. There we LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED, courtesy of Clarence, via mobile phone. It was a tiring, but FUN day.
Today, Jovan joined the Marshall ride of the Fireflies, and we were supposed to have lunch in Tiendesitas afterwards. Woke up late though so we had to scrap that plan. We were supposed to join Mads, Cathy and Mel in Greenbelt but we flaked so Jovan, Mike and I had halo-halo at Razon's instead. After Palm Sunday mass, Mommy, Daddy, Jovan and I had dinner at OJ's in Eastwood. Surprisingly, they had REALLY GOOD food. (See previous post.)
All in all, it was a great weekend. I am dreading to go back to work tomorrow because I left the office last friday with 100++ emails. But it's Holy Week, so I have something to look forward to - the long break!
Hope you guys had a great weekend too!
2 comments:
535,600 minutes...how do you measure measure a year hehe :) in daylights, in sunsets...hehe.
-mads
In midnights and cups of coffee...
Post a Comment