Le Tour
I was so pissed at Sports Plus! They kept hyping the Tour, and they even showed the schedule - Saturday, at 7:30PM. I waited, even if I knew it was only a 30-minute highlights show. On Sunday, they even had ads - The Tour, beginning Saturday 7:30PM. Stupid stupid! It was already Sunday! Good thing there's TV5, always reliable during the Tour. Who cares if I don't understand anything the commentator says, at least I see the action, for 2 hours! ANYWAY...
It was a good start for Lance Armstrong. He was number 2, 2 seconds away from Zabriskie (who's doing well this year), and very far from the main contenders. Number 3 was Vinokourov, who was 50 seconds behind. I felt so bad for Ullrich when Lance had overtaken him - in the end though he was still one of the best at Number 11 - more than a minute behind Lance.
I was so happy for George Hincapie who was Number 4 overall!
Based on what I saw, the people Lance should watch out for are Vinokourov (more than Ullrich), and maybe Landis.
I cannot wait for the team time trial!!! :)
Go Discovery!
No comments:
Post a Comment