First Project
Our room is slowly changing form, thanks to the renovations done by Mang Nonoy. (He's the best carpenter in the world!) Our walk-in closet/dressing room now has his-and-hers sections, we have a brand new bed with two funky side tables, a very functional TV shelf, and computer table, and a low shelf along the wall, that doubles as a bench and cabinet.
The second floor, which has been messy for around a month now, is slowly beginning to clear up.
One thing lacking: paint. We need to paint... almost everything. Only the dressing room has been painted. We still have a long way to go but we are getting there, one day at a time.
One of my dreams is to take up interior design, when I'm in my 30's, just for the love of it. I don't have plans of becoming an interior designer, but I would just love to fix up my house to make it look like an Ikea catalogue. In my dreams huh - since I will need lotsa moolah for that. Well back to reality for now - I'll consider our room my first project ever.
Well, time for Tour de France! I will now watch my hero cream everybody in the Individual Time Trial!
No comments:
Post a Comment