Sunday, July 10, 2005

Damn.

I refuse to watch the news. It's so depressing! On one hand, I have given up on Arroyo, and I truly believe that she cannot and will not be able to lead us out of this shit. It goes beyond the whole wiretapping scandal, it's really just how she is, and how she runs her government. On the other hand, I cannot think of anyone who can legitimately take her place. Noli de Castro??? Come on! Susan Roces? Puh-lease!!! Damn politics in this country. Damn.

Yesterday's stage at the Tour was also depressing. It's not a good stage for Discovery. They were attacked the whole day, and in the end, they couldn't handle it. The whole team was nowhere to be found in the end, it was Lance against everyone else. As Vinokourov said, they tested the team and they learned two things: Lance is in great shape, however, his team is beatable. Damn.

I've been gaining weight since after the wedding. And I can feel it now, with my clothes. A little more weight gain and I will have to buy a whole new wardrobe. I just can't find it in myself to go back to the South Beach Diet which worked wonders for me back then, nor go back to the exercising me. Damn.

So there, it's truly time for me to write in our gratitude journal at work...

No comments: