Monday, September 06, 2004

Wedding Expo at the NBC Tent

I really think that this is the best bridal fair. There are so many suppliers to choose from! There are even suppliers for services that you haven't thought about! These are suppliers offer discounts for bookings that are made within the 2 fair days.

The organizers had the brilliant idea of having a contest for the suppliers. The supplier with the most bookings and the supplier with the most earnings win a prize. This is actually a good marketing tool for the future expos - they will tell future potential suppliers that joining the expo is a good investment because they will have lots of bookings or at the very least, many leads. And with the best suppliers in town, more people will be interested in going.

I personally think that the organizers should seriously consider another venue, if possible. (Is there a good venue that's bigger than the NBC Tent? That is the question...) There were so many people yesterday that it was too crowded!

I got to meet several W@Wies at the W@W booth, and I saw our suppliers, some of them I consider my friends.

No comments: