Saturday, September 25, 2004

I remember the days when I was always in Makati. It was practically my second home. I would always sleep overnight in the condo to avoid the really bad traffic in Edsa. Well, that was a long time ago. So it felt great to be in Makati the whole day today! I had lunch in Recipes Greenbelt 3 with several good friends and Maribeth Santiago, the supplier of chocolates!!! I ordered a box from her (*yikes*) and of course, the chocolates are yummy! After lunch we went back to the PEx office for a couple of meetings. And then at around 430PM we went back to Greenbelt. Walked around, had Ice Monster, and walked around again. I was left with Mads who waited for Jovan with me (thanks Mads! mwah!). Jovan, Mads and I had dinner at Cafe Bola. Mads left right after dinner and after walking for a while, Jovan and I went home too. It was really nice spending the day in Makati again. :)

No comments: