UAAP
Can't win with heart alone. I know that our players want to win so much, but heart isn't enough. Even before the season started, I was worried about our team because I felt that they weren't as talented or skilled as the other teams. And that was when Larry was there. Losing Larry was a huge blow, because he was the best player in the team! We won 7 straight games. Hey, no complaints here, but I still didn't feel confident. (I'm really a pessimist.) Anyway, from being number 1, we are now number 3, and we have to beat La Salle twice to get into the finals. That's gonna be tough! I hope that they can get through the next game - they should take it one game at a time. Still, it's ONE BIG FIGHT! The cheers will still be LOUD!
Amazing Race in the Philippines
At around lunch time, all my friends were asking me if I got to watch TAR 5 live. Nope, Charo, the huge fan, was not able to watch it live! (Too early for me, hehe.) I was waiting for the 6PM airing but unfortunately, the NCAA game got delayed, plus it went into overtime. Oh well. It was a great episode, as my friend Nikki said. And, [warning to those who haven't watched! SPOILER ALERT!] if you're a Colin-hater, you'll love this episode. It was so nice to see the jeepneys, the buses, Edsa, and the Coconut Palace! It was my first time to notice the escorts (were those escorts? Revo in front and policeman in motorcycle at the back?), or did they only have escorts in the Philippines? Anyway, can't wait for the last episode next week!
Survivor: Vanuatu
Not much hype, so I was surprised to see a Studio 23 commercial on Survivor 9. First episode is on friday, September 17, at 1PM. Time to check out the CBS website!
('Encountered' Vanuatu when I was researching on possible honeymoon spots. Hehe!)
No comments:
Post a Comment