The Amazing Race 5!
I'm sooooo happy that Chip and Kim won The Amazing Race 5. Some friends have mentioned that Colin and Kristie deserved to win 'cause they were the stronger team, and that Chip and Kim won through luck alone. I disagree because luck really plays a big part in TAR. If Colin and Kristie were really good, they would have checked all the other available flights going to Dallas, and they would have stayed and waited in the airport. They were the last to go to the airport!
As for the 'lie' to Brandon and Nicole, I feel that they deserved that. It was the last leg, and they were asking their opponent to do the work for them??!?!!! What was that about???
Chip was one of the contestants who would always appreciate the beauty of the places they went to. He was consistent. And that was a good thing. It wasn't all about winning, it was also about enjoying each moment with his wife. I don't like Kim that much though - it's hard to like her, or even dislike her, 'cause she didn't have a personality.
I'm glad that TAR 6 will be shown soon. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment