One Tree Hill, and TV in general
I am now hooked! Jay, my TV-mate, do you watch this show too??? I used to always catch this on TV, watch a bit, then change the channel. So I kinda knew about the plot, but I didn't know the whole story. But after watching the last 2 episodes, I got hooked that I actually included it in my weekly calendar (with matching alarm). Moira Kelly is still very pretty, and the kids (guys) are very interesting. Can't say the same about the girls.
Sigh. I now remember Dawson's Creek at its peak. I was such a big Joey-Pacey fan! Well, those were the good ol' days. Have to make do with what we have right now. One Tree Hill's great. The O.C. is okay, but I'm not as interested.
Other shows I watch out for: CSI, Law and Order, The Practice, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, The Amazing Race 5, and Boston Public. Sometimes I do watch John Doe and Mutant X. :) I used to watch Nip/Tuck, but I found out that it has a short season so now I have to wait for the next one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment