Facial... ouch!
Haven't had a facial for the longest time so I decided to visit the Luz Facial Center along Visayas Avenue today. I've forgotten how painful it is to have a facial! I was involuntarily tearing this afternoon because of the pain. But everything went well, and I'm going back within the week for the free 'check up'.
THE Preps
I have slowly started on THE preps. We already have a date for the pamamanhikan, and we've agreed to set the budget for the wedding within the week (most probably tomorrow or wednesday). Slowly, but surely, since we're looking at a late 2005 wedding.
Hey, can you guys recommended a good designer for gowns (affordable please!) ? Would appreciate contact names and numbers. We still have to decide on the Church but so far we're looking at the Shrine of Jesus and De La Strada. Of course the reception venue will depend on the Church since it has to be relatively near.
Can I just tell you that the Weddings at Work mailing list is soooooooooo helpful?!
No comments:
Post a Comment